Click for larger image
- First release on vinyl in the U.S. Out of print since original release in 2004
- Each 2LP set is individually numbered and strictly limited based on pre orders
- 2LP, 180g, color vinyl pressed at Record Industry comes in a gatefold double pocket aqueous-gloss, old school tip-on Stoughton sleeve with replicated inner lyric sleeves.
- Second hand copies are scarce and pricey, so this quality ROG reissue is not to be missed!
Three piece “Space Rock” alternative band from Dallas consisting of Brandon Curtis on vocals, bass and keyboards, Benjamin Curtis on guitar and backing vocals and Josh Garza on drums. Best described as progressive rock with some Krautrock mixed in, the band’s first full length release, “Now Here is Nowhere,” was recorded at Stratosphere Sound in NY and released May 18, 2004 on Reprise Records. All Music Guide gave the album 4 out of 5 stars. Their second album, “Ten Silver Drops,” like their first, did not make an impact commercially but garnered many favorable reviews. Following the release, the band was interviewed by David Bowie on radio; purported to be a big fan. Benjamin left the band in March of 2007. The Secret Machines followed with two non-Reprise albums that failed to break and Benjamin tragically passed away from lymphoma at the age of 35. They have toured with the Foo Fighters, Spiritualized, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Interpol and many others. They have been inactive since 2010. Anyone interested in Pink Floyd, NEU, Ride, Spacemen 3, Mercury Rev, the Flaming Lips, U2, Super Furry Animals, Sparklehorse & Broken Social Scene should have this album in their collection.
- First Wave Intact
- Sad and Lonely
- The Leaves Are Gone
- Nowhere Again
- The Road Leads Where It’s Led
- Pharaoh’s Daughter
- You Are Chains
- Light’s On
- Now Here is Nowhere