Artist: Echo & The Bunnymen
Title: It’s All Live Now
Label: Run Out Groove
Config/Selection: A / ROGV-002
Pre-order opens: 3/1/17
Pre-order due date: 3/31/17
Release date: 6/6/17
Units per set: 1
- Brand new collection of their legendary live material recorded in Sweden in 1985. Includes classic Rock N Roll covers of legendary tunes by the Doors, Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground, Television and more available on vinyl for the first time. Many of the tracks from Sweden were recorded live for Swedish National Radio at the Karen Club. Also included here is a legendary extended version of “Do It Clean” recorded live in concert at the Royal Albert Hall in 1983.
- Each LP is individually numbered and strictly limited based on pre orders
- 1LP, 180g, black vinyl pressed at Record Industry comes in a single sleeve aqueous-gloss, old school tip-on Stoughton sleeve with brand new artwork and hard stock insert with never before seen photos and liner notes by guitarist, Will Sergeant.
One of the most acclaimed British rockers from the 1980’s, this legendary band formed in Liverpool in 1978 and were forefathers of the neo-psychedelic movement. Their line up consisted of vocalist Ian McCulloch, guitarist Will Sergeant, bass player Les Pattinson and drummer Pete de Freitas, eventually replacing the original drum machine. The band’s cult status eventually waned with mainstream success in 1983 after they scored a UK top 10 hit with “The Cutter” and attendant album Porcupine which hit #2 in the UK. 1984’s album Ocean Rain is considered a landmark post-punk release, featuring the lead single “Killing Moon.” The band split in 1988 but regrouped in 1997, releasing an album in 2014 that was their first UK Top 40 entry since 1999. The band’s popularity never quite made the same impact in the US as it did in Europe so they are ripe for rediscovery for anyone interested in bands such as Suede, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Blur, Interpol and Oasis.
- She Cracked (Live April 1985)
- It’s All Over Now Baby Blue (Live April 1985)
- Soul Kitchen (Live April 1985)
- Action Woman (Live April 1985)
- Paint it Black (Live April 1985)
- Run, Run, Run (Live April 1985)
- Friction (Live April 1985)
- Crocodiles (Live April 1985)
- Heroin (Live July 1983)
- Do It Clean (Live July 1983)